Do you know where Vermont is located? What city is the capital of Wisconsin? In this game, you will find all 50 states of the United States of America! All 50 state capital cities! All state flags and outline maps! From New England and the Great Lakes to the California coast and the Alaska wilderness!
* Northeast (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, etc.).
* Midwest (Ohio, Illinois, South Dakota, etc.).
* South (Alabama, Texas, North Carolina, etc.).
* West (Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and others).
Questions are divided into six groups:
1) Guess the name or the postal abbreviation of the state highlighted on the US map (for example, LA is for Louisiana; OK is for Oklahoma).
2) Spell the names of state capitals (e.g. Salt Lake City is the capital of Utah; Lincoln is the capital of Nebraska).
3) Recognize the state by its geographical borders.
4) Game about state flags.
5) Dates of admission to the Union: from the First State––Delaware (December 7, 1787)––to the 50th state Hawaii that joined on August 21, 1959.
6) State nicknames: famous like ‘Sunshine State’ for Florida or ‘The Grand Canyon State’ for Arizona; and less-known such as ‘Land of Enchantment’ for New Mexico or ‘Mountain State’ for West Virginia.
In each group, you can choose several game modes:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – give more than 25 correct answers to win a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards – browse information about each state without guessing.
* Table of all U.S. states.
Additional levels can be downloaded (Android 5.0 and higher):
– US Cities (the pictures of 50 most famous American cities: from Philadelphia to San Diego, from Miami to Seattle).
– State Capitol Buildings (52 photos, including Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico).
– National Parks: photos of all 63 parks from Grand Canyon and Shenandoah to Yosemite and Yellowstone. Demonstrate your knowledge of the American wilderness and prepare for the new adventures!
The app is translated into Spanish and 14 other languages; besides American English, of course.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
It is a great educational game for everyone interested in the geography of the United States of America. Guess the state where you’ve been to and learn about states you will visit in the future. Find the capital and the flag of each state!
+ The new flag of Mississippi.
+ New River Gorge National Park and Preserve.
Game id: com.asmolgam.states
Developer Andrey Solovyev
Uploaded April 20, 2020 11:20
Filesize 9.0 MB
Copyright© 2017 AndroidModded.com