Binaris 1001 is a logical binary puzzle game played on a square grid.
The goal of Binaris 1001 is to fill in the grid with the numbers 0 and 1 according to the following simple rules:
– there can be at most two 0s or 1s next to one another. (ex. 00 is OK, but 111 is not. 010 or 101 are just fine!)
– each row and column should contain an equal number of zeros and ones. (ex. if the grid is 6×6, then a row or column must contain no more than three 0s and three 1s)
– any two rows can’t be completely the same, similarly, two columns can’t be the same
Binaris 1001 contains 3712 puzzles in various sizes(4×4, 6×6, 8×8, 10×10, 12×12 and 14×14) and different levels of game-play (easy, normal, hard and expert).
– each puzzle has only one correct solution and can be solved without guessing
– puzzle status is saved, so you can stop and continue whenever you want
– on-line leader-board integrated
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that can be improved, please contact us!
* enhanced performance and improved colours to be more eye friendly
* added application theme option into settings
* added game play background into settings
Game id: com.mjk.rigy.binary
Copyright© 2017 AndroidModded.com