Do you Know the Formula of Ammonia? Or Hydrogen Peroxide? What is the Structure of Benzene?
Learn 200 chemical substances that are studied in introductory and advanced chemistry classes:
* systematic and trivial names;
* structures and formulas;
* organic, inorganic, and organometallic compounds;
* from acids and oxides to hydrocarbons and alcohols;
* two levels: 100 easy and 100 difficult chemicals.
Choose the game mode:
1) Spelling quizzes (easy and hard) – guess the word letter by letter.
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards where you can browse all compounds and their formulas without guessing.
* Table of all substances in the app.
The app is translated into 12 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the chemical compounds in foreign languages.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
It is a perfect app for every student preparing for the chemistry classes, exams, or even for chemistry olympiads.
+ Table of all substances in the app.
+ Japanese, Korean, and Chinese translations. Now the app is translated into 12 languages, including English, Spanish, and many other.
+ Rotation of the screen (portrait / landscape).
+ In-app-purchase to remove ads.
Game id: com.asmolgam.chemicals
Copyright© 2017 AndroidModded.com