Chinchón, is a very popular 2-player card game in Spain, but also in Latin American countries such as Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia.
With this application you can play with other players or against the machine.
*** Objective of the game ***
The goal of the Chinchon card game is to combine cards in groups of 3 or more ladders of the same stick or in groups of the same number.
*** Game instructions ***
Each player receives 7 cards. The other letters are placed on yoursed down in a pile.
Chinchon is a turns based game. In each turn, the player first have to steal a letter and then get rid of a letter:
– There are two possibilities to steal a letter: catch a heap card covered or take the last letter from the heap of discarded cards.
– There are two possibilities to get rid of a letter: throw the letter to the pile of discarded cards or close the game.
You can only close the game if, at least, there is a single letter without combining in your hand and it has a value of four or less.
When a player closes the game, all players expose their cards. If the player who has not closed has letters in his hand who could not group, he has the possibility to add them to the groups or stairs of the player who has closed.
If the player who has closed manages to group seven cards, no letter can be added to the combinations of others.
If the player who has closed manages to group the 7 letters on staircase is said to have done Chinchon, in this case he wins the automatic game.
The rules of the multiplayer game are the same.
*** points count ***
When the 48 card deck is used, the value of each letter is represented by its number. When playing with the 40-card deck (without 8S and 9S) the value of the Sota is 8, the horse 9 and that of King 10.
The player who closes the game, if it has all the letters combined, gets less 10 points.
*** Setting ***
Wildcards: From the configuration screen you choose if you want to play with wildcards. In the case of playing comfort these act like any card.
Deck of 40 or 48 cards: It is also possible to configure if you want to play with the 48-card deck or 40 cards (without 8S or 9S).
*** game modes ***
There are 5 game modes:
– 1 Round: Win the player who gets less points in 1 game.
– 3 rounds: Win the player who gets less points in 3 games.
– 50 points: Loses the player that reaches 50 points before.
– 100 points: Loses the player who arrives before at 100 points.
– Multiplayer: 1 Round with another player, not against the CPU.
Game id: com.cadev.chinchon
Copyright© 2017 AndroidModded.com