Galimulator simulates the wars, revolutions, politics, research and various other bizarre events in a randomly generated galaxy. Watch as space empires endure epic struggles for power. You decide if you want to:
• Watch in Observer mode
• Play around freely in Sandbox mode
• Take control in Emperor mode
• Wage war to conquer more stars
• Build ships to fight and do other strange things
• Encounter strange space monsters
• Venture out on intergalactic quests
• Research new technology
• Switch politics between expansion, fortification and more
• Build powerful (or useless) artifacts in space
• Transcend to unimaginable hyperbliss
Ultimately they will go away, crushed by a stronger race, victims of internal strife, eaten by space monsters, or some other fate. But new ones will take their place. It’s the hypercircle of interstellar life in space.
In Emperor mode, you can control your own empire by using your Flagship to boost expansion and defense, build and control your ships, and manage your Spy network.
In Sandbox mode, you have full freedom to do pretty much what you want. Make empires degenerate, throw meteors at them, etc.
Or you can just observe, like an aquarium, except with interstellar space empires instead of fish.
Windows and Linux versions are also available now at:
Visit the Discord to chat with other users:
* Fix composite galaxies being too zoomed in
* Online scenarios now work on Android 9+
* Many bugs fixed and some UI improvements
* Shield Generator Ship that projects a field slowing down incoming missiles
* Ship shader effects (zoom in real good and watch the stars shine on them!)
* New Pingoism-spreading Olive Branch Dove ship
* Randomly generated mottos for all empires
* Gift of Balance (wipes out half of everything and it won’t cost you a dime)
Game id: snoddasmannen.galimulator
Copyright© 2017 AndroidModded.com