The Groovy Penguin is a long way from home and you have to help him! The jumps seem impossible – the only chance is to listen to the music, feel the groove, count the beat and adjust power for the perfect jump 🐧
Remember, timing is everything!
• A rhythm based music game based on skill – develop you musical groove and ability
• Simple yet difficult – do you got what it takes to make the perfect jump?
• Two difficulty levels, Basic and Groovy
• Compare your score online with Google Play Games
• Basic – only three types of jump lengths exist. Move to center of the platform, press and count to either 1, 2 or 3 – and release ON the beat.
• Groovy – This mode mixes different jump lengths. To make some of them you should feel the syncopations of the music and release OFF the beat.
This musical game tries to combine the difficulty of classic games like Flappy Bird and the musical touch of Guitar Hero or Beat Saber. It could be great for when you have a little spare time and want to practice your groove and timing. Don’t forget to sign in with Google Play Games to compare score with your friends and others.
Just remember it can take some time to get the hang of it, listen and count the beat like example: “One (press), two, three (release)”.
For music students, when first beginning rehearsing rhythm and beats, the focus is naturally on the timing of the down-beat. But many instruments are also benefited of paying attention to when the note is released. This makes the performance more rhythmical and can also help the student keeping overall time.
Groovy Penguin is a rhythm based music game that will make you very attentive of when the note is released. The only way to survive is doing it with timing by counting the beat. Hope is that it can also improve your sense of rhythm, timing and overall musicality while just playing a game of music and having fun.
Who said a musical game couldn’t have an element of puzzle inside? It’s not obvious for how many beats you should hold before releasing and jump. But if you look at the flowers and their distance they will tell you a lot, the same flower requires the same power of jumping every time. Just keep the beat, count and remember 😉
Thank you for trying out this music game, let me know any feedback! 🐧
– Added some game instructions
– Small fixes
Game id: com.leanderoid.groovypenguin
Copyright© 2017 AndroidModded.com