2020 World Series Winning team player ‘Clayton Kershaw’
now available with MLB Perfect Inning 2021!
▶ Upgraded Real-time Player-versus-player Mode “PvP League”
– Updated matchmaking balance and rewards!
– Go head-to-head with players from around the globe*!
(*South Korea, USA, Taiwan, Japan, Dominican Republic, Mexico, etc.)
– Use an original strategy paired with your own skills with the ball and bat to aim to for the top in PvP League!
▶ MLB Officially Licensed Game
– Updated 2021 uniforms and rosters!
– 30 home stadiums!
– Highly detailed face and body animations for all players!
– Witness in-game as top players display their special hitting and pitching stances!
– Play in the Majors right from your phone!
▶ A realistic MLB experience on your phone
– Immersive 3D graphics that pull you in!
– Multiple hitting and pitching stances to choose from!
– Compare and trade players on the FA market!
– Day/night cycle that progresses with the innings!
MLB Perfect Inning 2021 Official Facebook fan page:
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
Minimum Device Requirements:
Processor: 1.4 GHZ
Storage: 1.2 GB
MLB Perfect Inning 2021 requires a Wi-Fi or network connection to play.
The following permissions are requested to allow you access to the listed in-game features.
PHONE : The authority is required to collect mobile phone numbers for sending event SMS
* Optional permissions are not required to play. However, disabling them will restrict access to related features.
* If your device is running on a version lower than Android 6.0, you will be unable to set optional permissions. We recommend upgrading to Android 6.0 or higher.
* Some apps may not ask for optional permissions. However, you can still manage your app permissions and deny access.
▶ How to Revoke Permissions
You can reset or revoke permissions using the following steps:
[Android 6.0 and up]
Open Settings > Apps > Select app > Permissions > Allow or deny access
[Android 5.1.1 and lower]
Update your operating system to revoke permissions or delete the app from your device.
**Available languages: English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文繁體, Español
**Certain items may require purchasing.
* GAMEVIL Official Website: https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support: https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
– Applied 2021 rosters and uniforms
– Unlocked PvP League
– Added Conditional Shop system
– Added Player Card Piece system
– Revamped FA Market
– Revamped Player Collection
– Rebalanced game mode rewards
– New splash art, loading screens, and scoreboards
Game id: com.gamevilusa.mlbpilive.android.google.global.normal
Copyright© 2017 AndroidModded.com